IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN!!
“Happy Birthday Kevin” & “Happy Birthday Ryan”
Since both Kevin’s and Ryan’s birthday are almost here (June 12th and June 6th, respectively) we wanted to make a little something for them. I hope that all of you guys can be able to participate!
Last year we did these same projects and we were happy to see that a lot of people participated and made this idea such a great and fun thing to achieve. Fortunately and wonderfully enough, with all the efforts and creativity of everyone, both Ryan and Kevin were able to see what we made for them in 2011. With this, we hope that this year they can be able to see it again and, as well, we hope more people can be able to participate in this!
Here are the mechanics:
Purpose: Making two different videos (one for Kevin, and another for Ryan) which can be able to include pictures of the fans with a brief message telling him how much you love them, how they’ve changed your life, birthday wishes, positive messages, everything you wish! (except negative messages of course, lol)
How can you participate?
- Send us a picture with your message: If you want to participate on both projects, you’ll have to send us two pictures (One dedicated to Kevin, and one dedicated to Ryan). If you want to participate on one of them, send just one picture clarifying us in which of the projects you want to participate. NO videos, as pictures are easier to manage and have less weight when sending.
- Utilize your creativity: Messages can be written on a sheet of paper or you can use different props or ideas in and/or for your picture!
- Size of your image: It doesn’t really matter, as long as it’s not too little. The bigger, the better! (Meaning the higher quality, the better.)
- What if I want to record a video for the project? Well, you can be able to make a little video instead of a picture, but it doesn’t have to exceed one minute of length. If it’s longer than one minute, we’ll have to ask you to shorten it.
- You can make an appearance on your picture or video or just show the message in it. We’re going to upload the videos on youtube as soon as they’re done and we’ll try to tweet them to Kevin and Ryan (Hopefully they see them!). So, if you’re too shy but you still wish to participate, you don’t have to be in the picture or video, just make sure your messages appear in it! (:
- Send it before: Send your pictures and/or videos before June 6th, 5PM PST (For Ryan’s video) AND June 10th (for Kevin’s video). No pictures and/or videos will be accepted after this day, this is because we wish to have this project as organized as we can and complete!
- Where to send it?: Send your picture or your one minute (or less) video to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify you when we get your e-mail with the needed information. Please make sure to also include your username in the e-mail so we know who you are.
- Doubts, questions, suggestions: Feel free to drop us a message in our ask or at the e-mails mentioned above.
HOPE EVERYONE CAN BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE! Thank you for reading this! Make sure to reblog this to spread the word! (: